Home AVAILABLE for co-ownership
on Folsom Street in Bernal Heights, SF
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 stories, 2 garage parking
1 to 3 persons can buy together
NUMBERS for each of 3 persons
Down payment : $29,600
Monthly payment before tax savings (includes land tax): $1,646
Monthly payment after tax savings: $1,111
How long have you been renting in San Francisco? Do you know that you can choose to own with your existing monthly rent payment? If you currently rent and have a stable job or investment income, Realtaasa can help you co-own your home with your existing roommates, family members, coworkers or even people you have not yet met. Sound crazy? Owning your first home is a daunting idea, let alone owning with others. This is why Realtaasa is unique and committed to help you become a homeowner in San Francisco from A to Z.
Here are the 6 steps:
- Sign up as a buyer co-owner at www.realtaasa.com and complete your profile as much as you can. This may take you 10 minutes. Let us know what you are looking for, how much you are willing to pay per month and a down payment amount you can afford. Remember, the more information you provide, the better we can service you.
- Get a prequalification letter from a lender: With the data you provide in your profile, Realtaasa will help you get a prequalification letter from a lender who is specialized in co-ownership in San Francisco. This will give you an idea of the amount of home you can buy from a professional - no more guessing, no more uncertainty on whether you can own or not.
- Find co-owners: After knowing how much you can buy, you can now choose to buy on your own (a smaller place, if any available at your budget); or you can co-own with others; or you can continue renting. Give co-ownership a try, you will be surprised at what you can do! You can share your intention to co-own with your family, friends and coworkers. And you can also look for potential co-owners on Realtaasa platform. You can discuss safely online using Realtaasa platform with many and meet in person with your potential co-owner when you are ready.
- Find your home using Realtaasa: Realtaasa knows co-ownership well and will help you from A to Z. Not only do we understand your wants as a co-owner and save you time, we also give you a $2,500 cash bonus** when successfully complete your home purchase with us.
- Sign a co-ownership agreement: You will sign a co-ownership agreement with the help of a local lawyer, a recognized expert in the co-ownership field in San Francisco. The agreement states clearly what you and your co-owners want: examples are when to sell, what happens if any of you default on the payments, little details like guests, pets, quiet time, etc…You buy and hold title together as tenants in common with your co owners.
- Move in and enjoy the pride of being a homeowner, at last!
Disclaimer: This is an example to illustrate co-ownership between 3 co-owner residents, living in the property. Numbers are from using Realtaasa co-ownership calculator and are meant to give you some initial estimate only.
*Based on 10% downpayment, 90% loan, fixed 30 year mortgage, interest rate at 4.5%, and tax rate at 25%.
**Up to $2,500 or amount allowed by your lender to help pay towards closing costs; to be paid after successful close with Realtaasa being your buying agent.